2. Class Determination - NZFSA (ACVM)
To establish whether a product requires registration or is exempt from registration.
3. Product Registration – NZFSA(ACVM)
To obtain registration approval, which requires the compilation of documentation, such as:
- Application Forms - Registration & Product Data Sheets (PDS)
- Chemistry & Manufacturing Volume
- Label ACVM & EPA compliant
- Efficacy data, Volume
- Crop or Animal Safety Volume
- Residue Data Volume
- Obtain an External Data Assessment (DAS) approval
4. Maintenance Compound Approval, Dairy & Non-Dairy-NZFSA
Approval of products used on or in the proximity of food surfaces such as: detergents, cleaning compounds, disinfectants, sanitisers, pesticide aerosols & lubricants etc.
5. MSDS/SDS - Compile safety datasheets as required.
We look forward to working with you to ensure your products get to market.